Friday, September 14, 2012

Taking a quick breather!

I'm sorry that I haven't blogged in a few days. Those of you that know me are super aware that I've had a rough past 3 years...and 2012 hasn't been easy at all lately. The last thing on my mind the past few days was blogging. I've got so many scary tests to do in the next few days for my car accident issues, and then a bunch of other crap happened, and...well, I'm sure at least some of you can relate. My next post will be a really great one, and until then, I'm gonna tide you over with some pictures of randomness. Enjoy! I will be back super soon, loves.
 


\

--------> This pic is from a photoshoot I did that was 70s themed. Very fun. Extra points if you know what song those lyrics are from!
 
(And just a few more). I've been told that V. Hudgens is my doppleganger. I posted that pic (the last one) as my profile pic for about a week and my friends commented on it, really thinking it was me. Heheeeeeeeeeee.
 



 



 



PS. While I am away for just a short while (like a few days), check out these awesome blogs I have recently discovered and become obsessed with:
 
 
Then there are my favorites, just because not only do they have great blogs, but these are some of the sweetest girls I've met since I started blogging:
 
Love, The Skinnys (I simply ADORE Deidre. Obsessed with her blog.)
A Lovely Little Blog (Lyndsey is my best bloggin' buddy & and she's lovely.)
Oh, Pish Posh (Breanne is the beautiful girl that finally inspired me to begin blogging.)
Helen Hearts (Helen is as sweet as an angel, with awesome taste.)
Wible Bible (Amanda is my real life BFF. She's new to the big blogging world,
so PLEASE show her some lovin'. Her blog is amazing!)
 
Have fun visiting those & have an amazing weekend, darlings!
 
PS. I just had to add...I've been getting a lot of sweet comments from some of you all about getting my tests done and asking how I'm feeling from the accident. You'll never know how much that means to me. I have the best followers EVER, and if you're following me, you better comment and let me know, so I can follow you! Lotsa love <3
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are so sweet. I am excited to read more about you. I hope you have a better day today!

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate that SO much. Re-visit my blog...I added your link to my post! :) Have a lovely weekend.

      xoxo,
      Brani Laine

      Delete
  2. Aww you are so sweet! Love your blog too... and V. Hudgens as a doppleganger! You are one lucky gorgeous gal- not a bad celebrity to look like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Whitney! I'm glad you like my blog, too! :) Happy to have followers of blogs that I adore. And thank you for the compliment. It is definitely not bad being compared to V. Hudgens! But you knowwww you are beautiful too! The both of you. xoxo

      Delete
  3. V. Hudgens isn't a bad girl to get compared to, as far as looks--the both of you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great compliment, Rachel! Thank you. I really appreciate that. She definitely is a great celeb to get compared to. I just visited your blog, by the way. Love it! I'll have to follow it when I get back from dinner tonight. :) Xoxo

      Delete
  4. aww thanks for the little shout out!! keep up the blogging lovely!! glad we became blogger buds!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem whatsoever. I'm glad too. Oh, I need you to please re-send me that link you sent me on FB about the beauty stuff. Or email it to me...pretty please? Thanks, doll. Hope you're having a nice weekend!

      Delete
  5. love all your quotes. seriously so great.
    also, good luck with all of the upcoming events.
    thanks for stopping by my blog, you're cute!

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kirsten! And it's no problem. I love finding new, fun blogs. :)

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love the big butts ecard! Hilarious. Hope your tests go well and things get better :) x

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That ecard made me laugh pretty hard. :)

      Delete
  7. you know, for a second I thought I had stumbled upon Vanessa Hudgens' blog. but seriously. you totally look like her. which is awesome cause she's mega hot. aka you're mega hot.
    annnnd it's official. I'm your newest follower. glad you found me. glad I found you. best friends in the making here.
    good luck on your tests!!
    xx
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Whitney! You just made my crappy morning a whole lot better with such a lovely compliment! I will take being told I resemble Vanessa Hudgens seriously ANY DAY. Thanks for making me smile! And I am so happy that you love my blog and decided to follow me. I love making new friends! Thanks about the tests, and thanks for just being SO sweet! :) I am sure we will become great friends. Do you want to do a button swap?
      xoxo,
      Brani Laine

      Delete
  8. Wow, it sounds like you're going through some crazy crazy stuff! At least for me, when life gets crazy, my blog posting slows down. I hope things get better!

    lifemedschoolwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, I am! Thanks so much. :) And thanks for visiting!

      Delete