Sunday, September 9, 2012

Get by with a little help from my friends...& products.

First and foremost, I have to thank Helen over at Helen Hearts for designing a fresh new look for my blog. It is beautiful and clean; exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity. You are such a sweetheart, and if you have not yet been to her page, please go visit! If you would be so kind to follow my blog now, I'd be forever grateful. I've added information on the "Sponsor" page all about button swapping and such. :) I am not at all picky about swapping buttons (and for free). So I don't leave you with the shortest blog post ever, I wanted to share with you some AWESOME stuff! Here are some cute menu planning & grocery lists I found via blogs online.
Those are from the blog A Feathered Nest. Go there so you can print them out. I promise you, having cute meal-planning and grocery shopping lists makes those pesky tasks a little bit more fun. Now, onto my reviews for some more products that I love. Again.
 
 
 
DuWop LIP VENOM lip plumper & gloss repulpant
 
This product is a MUST. You can get the look of injections in your lips, without the...well, without the injections! It will burn a teensy bit at first (but that means it's working) but the result is SO worth it! You can wear this product as a lipgloss itself, or under your normal lipgloss. Trust me when I say, this is the closest you will get to having the perfect pout without having to stick needles in your lips. Love it!
 
Formula 10.0.6 SERIOUSLY SHINE FREE Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer
 

This matte-finish moisturizer is so light-weight. It's perfect to apply after washing your face to keep it smooth and shine free all day. It has Aloe Vera (which helps soften the skin) and Bamboo extract (which absorbs the excess oil). It will not clog your pores! Definitely one of the best moisturizers I have tried in quite some time.
               Formula 10.0.6 KEEP ME CLEAN Clarifying Facial Wipes
                                       
These babies are awesome for on-the-go facial cleansing, or when you are just so extremely tired at night that you simply cannot go through the whole tiring routine of washing your face (big no-no, by the way...but if you must). They include cucumber & witch hazel. They remove dirt, oil, and makeup. The witch hazel tones your skin while the cucumber leaves your skin feeling refreshed (and smelling good, might I add). Like the label says, "Use whenever a good wash is hard to find."
 
 
And now before I leave you today, I am going to go completely off topic and recommend a book that I've been reading that I just can't put down! Rachel Bertsche provides a hilarious look into her life while searching for a new BFF (since her two best friends are in completely different states now). The reason I believe I love this book so much? I am in the exact same predicament...minus the friend dates. I haven't exactly tried that yet. I hope these products & this book give you something to look forward to purchasing this coming week!
 

Also, I purchased these products tonight:


 

Can't wait to give y'all a review on them! (If there's one thing I'm good at, it's beauty on a budget.) Pretty please do me a favor and leave me a comment if you have used any of these products or plan to try them out. They are all pretty affordable. Also, if you've read this book, don't be afraid to leave a review in the comments, as well. NEXT WEEK! My boyfriend's sister-in-law is the manager of a Forever 21 in Destin, FL and will be guest blogging with some awesome fashion tips & ideas. You won't want to miss that! Happy Sunday, y'all! Please don't forget to follow this blog. And if you do, comment that you are and leave your blog address. I promise I'll visit!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. yes what a lovely blog you've got!! ;) i LOVE formula 10.0.6!! have you tried thier mud mask? its awesome AND they used to carry these t-zone strips that i adored but i can not find them ANYWHERE!! either way those were awesome too! love the blog!! can't wait to read more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You made my entire day :) I have not tried the mud mask, but I'm a huuuge fan of Formula 10.0.6 too! Such inexpensive products that work so well, you'd think they cost more. I'll look in my local CVS or Walgreens for the T-Zone strips and if I find them and you really want them, I'll ship you a care package haha! Thanks so, so much! I'm glad you like the blog. Can you send me a link to yours or did you already do that on FB? xoxo!

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely going to print out that menu planner, perfect for me to organize what to pack for lunch x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teddie, I SO wish I could take credit for the menu planner but that is from another blog (I posted that link). Aren't they adorable, though? Love them!!!

      Delete
  3. That menu planner is PERFECT! I was just telling my husband I needed one. And lip venom is the best best best. I have been wanting to buy it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I wish I could take credit for it, though. ;) I wish they came on a sticky pad. Glad you visited and read, Deidre! And yeah, uh, Lip Venom is uh-may-zing!

      Delete
  4. Awwww you're too sweet! So glad you like it. That Lip Venom product sounds amazing - I wonder whether we have it in the UK... I shall have to investigate! Great post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Of course I do. It looks awesome. You have to have Lip Venom! If not I will send it to you lol.

      Delete
  5. Hey Brani! Congrats on your blog- looks great! So glad you posted about the BFF book- I've been wanting to read it- so thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurin, thanks for visiting! Also for the compliment on my blog. I would definitely recommend reading it & I had been wanting to for awhile, as well. Some people might not like the way she writes, but I can totally relate to the basic storyline because my two best friends are in NYC and Michigan now. It's hard to find...not replacements, but...similar types of friendship close to home. :)

      Delete