Friday, September 21, 2012

Fashion Fridays



I have been waiting to get to do one of these "Friday Favorites" or "Fashion Fridays", and today I finally had the time to sit down and create and outfit for y'all that I just LOVE! I try to be more of a bargain shopper right now, so this stuff isn't too crazy expensive.

1) Dress: LC Lauren Conrad Handkerchief Chiffon Dress (found on kohls.com)
    On sale: $24.99 Original Price: $64.00

2) Boots: Apt. 9 Fringed Ankle Boots in "Gray" (kohls.com)
    On sale: $50.99 Original Price: $74.99

3) Fedora: Mossimo Supply Co. White Shine Packable Menswear Fedora (found on target.com) $12.99

4) Bracelet: Zig Zag Bracelet (target.com) $9.99

5) Necklace: Matte Pendant Necklace (target.com) $14.99

6) Lipgloss/Shine: Maybelline Super Stay 24 color in "Constant Coral" (find at your local drugstore; prices may vary) $9.99 (I own this & I looooove it!)

Thoughts? Would you wear this outfit? Anything you'd change? Sound off in the comments! I had a lot of fun creating this. If I could afford to go out and get every single one of those items right now, I totally would. Hopefully that outfit I created as least inspires you. ;)

My favorite blog this week to stalk was: Bubby and Bean ::: Living Creatively

I am mostly excited that it is FINALLY the weekend and that means I get to spend all my time with this handsome man:

 
I am such a lucky girl! Super stoked! I wouldn't mind if you decided to follow my blog or gave me any feedback or lovin' in the comments. I'll be changing Fridays up every time, so who knows what's in store for next weekend? This was my first fashion post, so I hope I did okay. I hope you like it! Have a great weekend, ladies! Laugh, love, dance, give hugs (the bear kind), and...have a drink (if you're of age, of course!)
 
 
 



8 comments:

  1. That dress is cute, I love Kohl's. I would probably add a cardigan to the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ADORBS!! Also, LC's line is on pointe. I like her line a lottt.

    xo
    Liz
    i couldn't help but wonder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That is so sweet. I love LC's line, too. She's got awesome style.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. LOVE that hat and those bracelets! Your blog is super cute, I'm so glad I found it! New follower.
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sooo much, Kristal! I appreciate that! I have always loved your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Beeface, you should check out Polyvore.com for fashion collages. It's pretty rad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will. I love you & miss you, little lady! I just had a day full of nerve conduction tests and all this other crap. Ugh. NOT a very fun day! Thanks for the link. <3

      Delete