Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Have you seen this Missing Blogger?



 
I'm so sorry that I have been MIA. There is so much craziness going on in my life right now with my health and with some family issues. I have missed blogging and I'm honestly very sorry if I haven't responded to your emails yet, or if it just seemed like I didn't care. I do care a ton & I really miss you guys!
 
If you pray, I would be so grateful for you to keep me in even just one of them. If you don't pray, I'd be thrilled if you just sent good vibes my way (and my family). It would be appreciated more than you know. Thanks soooo much! I'll be back soon, and better than EVER! xo
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Thinking of you sweet friend! Feel free to email me to catch up when you get a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care beautiful. Be healthy! God bless you more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3<3<3 Thinking about you pretty girl!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really impressive ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up
    wrinting.

    Also visit my weblog ... Vind en Ipad 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time here, though I wish it was under better circumstances, I hope you feel better soon and will keep you in my prayers
    <3
    Cat
    Theprincessofprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to have just found your blog as you're going through a rough patch : ( I'll pray for you for sure! I hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete