Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tea on Tuesday Blog Hop!

 
 
  The Tea on Tuesday Social Hop is hosted by Jessica at Boys Oh Boys and Haley at Team Ibrahim, with this week's returing co-host Brani Laine from That's Just Lovely. The Tea on Tuesday Social Hop, is a multiple social link-up for everyone to meet new people, make new friends, and grow your audience! There are 4 social link-ups for you to join, including: Your Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
There are just a few simple rules:
 
1. Follow the hosts, Jessica via Networked Blogs and Haley via GFC (if you can) or RSS, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Jessica: Blog - Facebook - Twitter
Haley: Blog - Facebook - Twitter
Brani: Blog - Facebook - Twitter
 
2. For every social link-up you enter, visit at least 3 others from that link-up and follow them.
3. HAVE FUN!!
(*Note: When liking on Facebook, you MUST do this from your personal page. It does not count as a "like" if you like from you blog Facebook page.)
 
Interested in Co-hosting the Tea on Tuesday? Contact Haley at haleyibrahim {at} gmail {dot} com. Ready to hop?
Link Your Blog

Link Your Facebook

Link Your Twitter

Link Your Pinterest

Thanks for hopping with us!

15 comments:

  1. HEEY girl HEY!
    Just letting you know I made a 200x200 button.
    It's on my sponsor icon at the top of my blog.

    Thanks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo, thank you! So glad we're blogging buds. <3

      Delete
  2. Hey, thanks for the sponsor love! Just stopping by to say hello! Let me know if you ever need anything. You're the sweetest! I love all of the comments that you leave on my blog. You're so great! I really mean that, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Did you get my email about needing a 200x200 button from you? And no problem! Thanks for such a sweet comment. <3

      Delete
    2. I didn't get that email! I wonder if my email is working or not.

      Delete
    3. You didn't? Hmmm. Well, do you happen to have a 200x200 button?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Stopping by from Aloha blog hop and following you now :)

    Anne
    http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never a problem! I love hosting hops. I appreciate you following; I'll be off to visit your blog soon!

      xo,
      Brani

      Delete
  4. I actually found you through the Fun Friday Blog Hop, and your blog is just so cute! I totally love it. And thanks for hosting this hop!!
    I'm following on GFC and I would love it if you'd check out my beauty blog as well. :)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like my blog! I'll be off soon to visit yours! I hope your weekend was wonderful, as well. :)

      xo,
      Brani

      Delete
  5. Heyyy found you through the Friday hop, excited to follow cuz I'd love to link up with y'all come Tuesday!! Plus you love high heels, I love high heels...so much in common! :))

    www.highheeledmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noel,

      So glad you found me through the Friday hop! Who doesn't love high heels?! Until they give you blisters...but still...haha! Gotta love 'em! I'm going to visit your blog asap for sure. The name alone is great.



      xo,
      Brani

      Delete
  6. Hellllloooo! Great link up!
    xo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! It's a good one to join every week!

      xo,
      Brani

      Delete
  7. Hey so I snagged your button! Was wondering if you wanted to swappy with me?

    Love your blog, keep up the fabulous work!
    xoxo!

    Emily
    emilyosborne-andloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete