Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pssst! Who's still around in this big ol' blogging world?!

Before I begin with some silly pictures, I just wanted to say hi real quick! It's been quite awhile and a lot has happened. A lot has changed. I almost forgot I owned a blog until someone reminded me. Not because I don't miss you wonderful people that have awesome blogs yourselves or just read mine, but because life has been CUHRAZY! I'm going to give a major update soon...but until then, here are some pictures of life lately. I would love to know who's still blogging. Is anyone still keeping up with this ol' blog? ;) That'd be awesome, but I don't expect it.
 
 
I'd love to catch up with my good friends that are still blogging. I do have lots to tell y'all! LOTS. Expect that actual update post sometime soon, and if you still come here to check for updates, WOW! Thank you. <3
 
 
Friends. Best Friends. What would I do without them?! I have no clue.
 
 
Pretty much my soul sister in life, Brandie.
 
 
Long hair, don't care. :P I've lost some weight! YEAH!
 
 
Summertime in Florida. We have a love/hate relationship. ;) It's SO hot! I hope everything is going well with every single one of you. I'm at the beaches now, which is pretty cool. I can't wait to tell you all about everything. God Bless and I hope to hear from some of you--FOR REAL! xoxo
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Ahh you look so good girl!! Flppin gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty always :) I hope everything is fine at your end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are lookin' gorgeous! I always come check up on you and see what's new! Can't wait for the exciting update!

    Sue // Chevron & Lace


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm a new follower from the Tuesday hop. You look gorgeous in all of your photos but you look amazing on the 2nd to the last and the last photo!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is the first time for me to read your blog, so hi back! And I do indeed still blog! lol. Hope you get your life to be a little less crazy.

    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Glad you are back. Missed you in the blogging world!!

    Kels
    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you are back! you look great!!

    kels
    storiesofkel.com

    ReplyDelete